Altrincham, Sale, Stretford and Urmston - We mean business
Whether you are an existing business looking to expand or relocate, or a start-up looking for your first premises, there are opportunities to suit your needs in Trafford.
Premises are available in a range of sizes and are able to suit all budgets.
Trafford’s Town Centres have excellent transport links including road, rail, tram (Metrolink), bus and cycling to keep you connected to your customers, suppliers and workforce.
- Metrolink: The Metrolink tram system runs directly through Trafford, offering fantastic accessibility and local connections across the borough and wider network.
- Water: The Bridgewater Canal passes through Stretford and Sale Town Centres providing leisure opportunities and the Bridgewater Way provides a sustainable and green transport option.
- Rail: Trafford offers fantastic access to rail networks. Excellent passenger rail links ensure you can stay connected to customers and suppliers.
- Road: The M6, M62, M60 and M56 motorways are major transport routes that provide fast and efficient access across the region. Investment in the smart motorway network will further improve connectivity.
- Air: Manchester Airport is easily accessed, providing national and international routes and connections.
Trafford has strong demographic indicators and this is shown through ACORN
This powerful dataset classifies individual postcodes using data from a variety of sources such as social factors, population and consumer behaviour into the sorts of activities, characteristics or behaviours they might have.
This provides valuable consumer insight which can help to support your investment.
The following infographic shows the characteristics of the population in each of the towns.